Our team has been providing peace of mind through quality residential inspections in Tampa and all the surrounding areas for over 30 years. Our home inspectors provide superior Pre-Purchase Inspections, Pre-Sales Inspections, and Home Maintenance Inspections. Do not be led astray by fly-by-night companies home inspectors with very little experience. Trust our experts to provide not just quality inspection reports but also the experience to know what to look for.
Without a doubt, purchasing a home is one of the most exciting times in most people’s lives. It's very likely that this real estate transaction will be the single biggest investment that most people will ever make in their lives. hat is why it is very important to do your due diligence and to know exactly what you’re investing your hard earned money into, to make sure you are making a wise investment and also you will want to make sure the roof you are putting over your families head is a safe one!
If you are making a home purchase, getting a Professional Home Inspection is the first step in making sure your dream home is in good condition and does not become a nightmare or a money pit! Most of the time, general home inspections uncover little things that need correcting, but sometimes those little things can add up quickly to a sizable amount of money and you need to be aware of these little things because if not taken care of can turn into big things. And then sometimes they might not be so little, like a roof that is prematurely at the end of it’s life span and is already leaking or main plumbing lines that have never been updated and are clogged and causing backups! Getting a Pre-Purchase Home Inspection by Young Home Inspections virtually eliminates any worry you may have of any existing issues in the home you’re wanting to purchase! Our home inspection report will also tell you, what to budget for in the future as far as general upkeep of the home and when replacements of major components will be necessary! In other word’s how old and in what condition are the major components in the home and how much longer will they last?
Remember that the professional home inspector is the individual that a home buyer pays for their objectivity, opinions, and expertise about the potential problems and potential issues with the condition of the home in question. The job of the home inspection company is to give you the most comprehensive, honest, and unbiased view about the home. They have your best interests in mind and want to make sure you can see the whole picture, not just the snapshot people with vested interests wants you to see. We are on your side! You and your family are our priority! We are State licensed, InterNachi Certified, continually educated and insured to do just this, protect you, your family and your investment!
InterNACHI standards are very strict and require adherence to their code of ethics. Their standards are among the highest quality and even exceed the ASHI standards of practice.
The truth is, that while our company's standards and code of ethics have been guided by both InterNACHI and ASHI. Our own personal standards exceed both InterNACHI and ASHI standards of practice.
At Young Home Inspections our 320 Point Pre-Purchase Inspections include:
- Roof: Covering to include, asphalt shingle, tile, metal or membrane, roof decking, vents, eaves, soffits, fascia, flashing, chimney, gutters and downspouts
- Attic, Trusses, ceiling joists, insulation, ventilation, fire blocking, vent stacks
- Structural: Walls, floors, floor joists, sub floors, ceiling joists, trusses, decks, stairs, railings, support beams, pier foundations
- Electrical: Service panel, main disconnect, breakers, outlets, switches, GFCI outlets, fixtures
- Plumbing: Fixtures, water pressure, water meter, water heater, visible drain lines, visible supply lines
- HVAC system: Air compressor, handler, ductwork, temperature differential, and age
- Exterior: Paint, siding, walls, doors, windows, decks, birdcages, screened enclosures, pool equipment, spas, outdoor kitchens, docks, seawalls, boatlifts, irrigation, crawlspaces
- Interior: Walls, floors, ceilings, doors, appliances, cabinets, countertops, stairs, railings
- Grading, overall property drainage
- Rain Protection: Gutters, downspouts, grading, overall property drainage
- Surrounding Components: Driveways, walkways, retaining walls, stoops, porches, railings, patios
- Garage: Garage door, garage interior, electronic opener, safety sensors exterior deck
- Fireplace: Damper operation, exposed flue and hearth
Other Services Offered:
- Termite Inspections
- Mold Inspections
- Well & Septic Inspections